Date(s) - 19/08/2017
Co-located with IJCAI 2017, Melbourne, Australia
The Knowledge Discovery from Healthcare Data (KDH) workshop series was established in 2016 to present AI research efforts to solve pressing problems in healthcare. The workshop series aims to bring together clinical and AI researchers to foster collaborative discussions.
Following a successful 2016 KHD workshop and aligning with this year’s IJCAI theme of autonomy, the 2017 KDH workshop will support areas of research covered by the novel concept of learning healthcare systems.
- The papers accepted for KDH 2017 will be published in a CEUR-WS.org electronic international proceedings volume indexed by Google Scholar and DBLP.
- Selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions to the Journal of Health Informatics Research, published by Springer.
- KDH web site: https://sites.google.com/site/kdhijcai2017/
- Paper submission URI: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kdh2017
- Paper submission deadline: 05.05.2017
- Submission types: full research papers, short papers, tools, applications
- Duration: full day
- Workshop Language(s): English
Visit the website for more information