Dr Steven Kiddle
MRC Biostatistics Research Fellow (Apr 2014 – Jun 2017)
I am an MRC Career Development Award research fellow and also hold an honorary contract with Imperial College London. The aim of my group is to provide personalised prognostic predictions to clinicians based on their patients co-morbidities and biomarker trajectories, as determined from and provided through Electronic Health Records. We will initially concentrate on: chronic kidney disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and dementia. Using a range of modelling approaches, notably: latent class mixture models, landmarking and multi-state models. I also have ongoing collaborations in relation to molecular markers of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Dysregulated Antibody, Natural Killer Cell and Immune Mediator Profiles in Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
- Dickkopf-1 Overexpression in vitro Nominates Candidate Blood Biomarkers Relating to Alzheimer's Disease Pathology
- Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies new loci and functional pathways influencing Alzheimer’s disease risk
- Plasma Protein Biomarkers for the Prediction of CSF Amyloid and Tau and [18F]-Flutemetamol PET Scan Result
- Blood-based biomarkers for Alzheimer disease: mapping the road to the clinic