Dr Shaoxiong Sun
Senior Research Associate
Shaoxiong Sun joined KCL in July 2018. He did his PhD at Philips Research and Eindhoven University of Technology. His area of expertise lies in signal processing and machine learning in the context of mobile health.
- Long-term participant retention and engagement patterns in an app and wearable-based multinational remote digital depression study
- The Feasibility of Implementing Remote Measurement Technologies in Psychological Treatment for Depression: Mixed Methods Study on Engagement
- Systolic blood pressure estimation using ECG and PPG in patients undergoing surgery
- The utility of wearable devices in assessing ambulatory impairments of people with multiple sclerosis in free-living conditions
- Associations Between Depression Symptom Severity and Daily-Life Gait Characteristics Derived From Long-Term Acceleration Signals in Real-World Settings: Retrospective Analysis