Dr Shaoxiong Sun
Senior Research Associate
Shaoxiong Sun joined KCL in July 2018. He did his PhD at Philips Research and Eindhoven University of Technology. His area of expertise lies in signal processing and machine learning in the context of mobile health.
- Investigating the impact of coronavirus 2 lockdown on adults with a recent history of recurrent major depressive disorder: A multi-centre study using remote measurement technology
- Predicting depressive symptom severity through individuals' nearby bluetooth device count data collected by mobile phones: Preliminary longitudinal study
- Measuring the effect of Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions (NPIs) on mobility during the COVID-19 pandemic using global mobility data
- Relationship Between Major Depression Symptom Severity and Sleep Collected Using a Wristband Wearable Device: Multicenter Longitudinal Observational Study
- Using Smartphones and Wearable Devices to Monitor Behavioral Changes During COVID-19