I joined King’s College London as an intern in the summer of 2017, returned again as an intern in July 2018 then started working full time in October 2018. I have been working mainly on the RADAR Base project under the PhiDataLab group.
My background is in computer science and my main area of expertise is software development. I graduated from UCL with a degree in Computer Science.
- RADAR-Engage: Protocol for a two-armed randomized controlled trial exploring the effects of in-app components on engagement with a symptom tracking platform among participants with major depressive disorder
- Investigating the impact of coronavirus 2 lockdown on adults with a recent history of recurrent major depressive disorder: A multi-centre study using remote measurement technology
- Predicting depressive symptom severity through individuals' nearby bluetooth device count data collected by mobile phones: Preliminary longitudinal study
- Relationship Between Major Depression Symptom Severity and Sleep Collected Using a Wristband Wearable Device: Multicenter Longitudinal Observational Study
- Using Smartphones and Wearable Devices to Monitor Behavioral Changes During COVID-19