I joined King’s College London as an intern in the summer of 2017, returned again as an intern in July 2018 then started working full time in October 2018. I have been working mainly on the RADAR Base project under the PhiDataLab group.
My background is in computer science and my main area of expertise is software development. I graduated from UCL with a degree in Computer Science.
- Long-term participant retention and engagement patterns in an app and wearable-based multinational remote digital depression study
- The Feasibility of Implementing Remote Measurement Technologies in Psychological Treatment for Depression: Mixed Methods Study on Engagement
- The utility of wearable devices in assessing ambulatory impairments of people with multiple sclerosis in free-living conditions
- Associations Between Depression Symptom Severity and Daily-Life Gait Characteristics Derived From Long-Term Acceleration Signals in Real-World Settings: Retrospective Analysis
- Predictors of engagement with remote sensing technologies for symptom measurement in Major Depressive Disorder