I joined King’s College London as an intern in the summer of 2017, returned again as an intern in July 2018 then started working full time in October 2018. I have been working mainly on the RADAR Base project under the PhiDataLab group.
My background is in computer science and my main area of expertise is software development. I graduated from UCL with a degree in Computer Science.
- Using Smartphones and Wearable Devices to Monitor Behavioral Changes During COVID-19
- Using smartphones and wearable devices to monitor behavioural changes during COVID-19
- Challenges & solutions in a hybrid mHealth mobile app
- RADAR-base: Open source mobile health platform for collecting, monitoring, and analyzing data using sensors, wearables, and mobile devices
- RADAR-Base: Open Source Mobile Health Platform for Collecting, Monitoring, and Analyzing Data Using Sensors, Wearables, and Mobile Devices