Dr Maximilian Kerz
BRC Software Developer (May 2016 – Apr 2018)
The main focus of my research focuses on using wearable devices to quantify symptomatic patient behaviours. This includes time series analysis, machine learning and app development.
- Human-Centered Design Strategies for Device Selection in mHealth Programs: Development of a Novel Framework and Case Study
- Remote Assessment of Disease and Relapse in Major Depressive Disorder (RADAR-MDD): A multi-centre prospective cohort study protocol
- How data science can advance mental health research
- Capturing Rest-Activity Profiles in Schizophrenia using Wearable and Mobile Technologies: Development, Implementation, Feasibility and Acceptability of a Remote Monitoring Platform.
- RADAR-base: A Novel Open Source m-Health Platform