Dr Maximilian Kerz
BRC Software Developer (May 2016 – Apr 2018)
The main focus of my research focuses on using wearable devices to quantify symptomatic patient behaviours. This includes time series analysis, machine learning and app development.
- Human-Centered Design Strategies for Device Selection in mHealth Programs: Development of a Novel Framework and Case Study
- Remote assessment of disease and relapse in major depressive disorder (RADAR-MDD): A multi-centre prospective cohort study protocol 11 Medical and Health Sciences 1103 Clinical Sciences 11 Medical and Health Sciences 1117 Public Health and Health Services
- Remote Assessment of Disease and Relapse in Major Depressive Disorder (RADAR-MDD): A multi-centre prospective cohort study protocol
- How data science can advance mental health research
- RADAR-base: A Novel Open Source m-Health Platform