Bioinformatics Research Worker & Part-time PhD Student
Background in Biomedical Science and Bioinformatics. Current research involves large scale omics data integration for biomarker discovery, drug repositioning and screening of new therapeutic targets.
- Working Towards a Blood-Derived Gene Expression Biomarker Specific for Alzheimer's Disease
- Identifying quality of life indicators to improve outpatient pharmacy services for prostate cancer patients: a comparison between Brazilian and British experiences
- Transcriptomic analysis of probable asymptomatic and symptomatic Alzheimer brains
- A Meta-Analysis of Alzheimer’s Disease Brain Transcriptomic Data
- Disrupted-in-schizophrenia 1 functional polymorphisms and D2/D3 receptor availability: A [11C]-(+)-PHNO imaging study