Bioinformatics Research Worker & Part-time PhD Student
Background in Biomedical Science and Bioinformatics. Current research involves large scale omics data integration for biomarker discovery, drug repositioning and screening of new therapeutic targets.
- The effects of genotype on inflammatory response in hippocampalprogenitor cells: A computational approach
- Proteomic blood profiling in mild, severe and critical COVID-19 patients
- Working Towards a Blood-Derived Gene Expression Biomarker Specific for Alzheimer's Disease
- Disrupted-in-schizophrenia 1 functional polymorphisms and D2/D3 receptor availability: A [11C]-(+)-PHNO imaging study
- Transcriptomic analysis of probable asymptomatic and symptomatic Alzheimer brains