Bioinformatics Research Worker & Part-time PhD Student
Background in Biomedical Science and Bioinformatics. Current research involves large scale omics data integration for biomarker discovery, drug repositioning and screening of new therapeutic targets.
- Effect of schizophrenia common variants on infant brain volumes: cross-sectional study in 207 term neonates in developing Human Connectome Project
- Proteomic blood profiling in mild, severe and critical COVID-19 patients
- The effects of genotype on inflammatory response in hippocampal progenitor cells: A computational approach
- The effects of genotype on inflammatory response in hippocampalprogenitor cells: A computational approach
- Working Towards a Blood-Derived Gene Expression Biomarker Specific for Alzheimer's Disease