Professor Richard Dobson
Head of Bioinformatics
My research is motivated towards enabling a “panoromic” view of patients through the integration of genomics data with data derived from patient records, the exposome, social graphs, remote monitoring and imaging to develop strategies for P4 medicine, namely, medicine that is precise, predictive, preventative and participatory of patient datasets.
Bioinformatics; biomarkers; modeling; next generation sequencing; machine learning, data integration, networks.
- ALSgeneScanner: a pipeline for the analysis and interpretation of DNA sequencing data of ALS patients
- Remote assessment of disease and relapse in major depressive disorder (RADAR-MDD): A multi-centre prospective cohort study protocol 11 Medical and Health Sciences 1103 Clinical Sciences 11 Medical and Health Sciences 1117 Public Health and Health Services
- Telomere length is greater in ALS than in controls: a whole genome sequencing study
- Remote Assessment of Disease and Relapse in Major Depressive Disorder (RADAR-MDD): A multi-centre prospective cohort study protocol
- In response to Ballantyne and Schaefer’s ‘Consent and the ethical duty to participate in health data research’