Dr Nicholas Meyer
MRC Clinical Research Training Fellow; Specialist Registrar in Psychiatry
I’m interested in the relationship between sleep disruption and relapse in schizophrenia, and in using mobile and wearable technologies to capture these variables.
- Light therapies to improve sleep in intrinsic circadian rhythm sleep disorders and neuro-psychiatric illness:: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- What are we targeting when we treat autism spectrum disorder?: A systematic review of 406 clinical trials
- Capturing Rest-Activity Profiles in Schizophrenia using Wearable and Mobile Technologies: Development, Implementation, Feasibility and Acceptability of a Remote Monitoring Platform.
- Developing digital interventions for people living with serious mental illness: Perspectives from three mHealth studies
- Modulation of Anxiety-Relevant Neural Circuits in Generalized Anxiety Disorder: A Novel Cholinergic System Pharmacotherapy Approach