Dr Amos Folarin
Senior Software Development Group Leader
My background is in biochemistry/molecular biology (Bristol), and have since worked as a bioinformatician/software developer. He is currently working on developing the RADAR-CNS data collection platform. Other projects include monitoring seasonal infectious diseases & deep-learning image analysis pipelines for high-content screening.
- Challenges and solutions in a hybrid mHealth mobile application
- Remote assessment of disease and relapse in major depressive disorder (RADAR-MDD): A multi-centre prospective cohort study protocol 11 Medical and Health Sciences 1103 Clinical Sciences 11 Medical and Health Sciences 1117 Public Health and Health Services
- Remote Assessment of Disease and Relapse in Major Depressive Disorder (RADAR-MDD): A multi-centre prospective cohort study protocol
- How data science can advance mental health research
- CogStack: Experiences of deploying integrated information retrieval and extraction services in a large National Health Service Foundation Trust hospital