Software Developer and PhD student
Computer Scientist with keen interests in mHealth, mobile application development and streaming applications. I am currently working on developing the RADAR-CNS data collection platform. I am also enrolled in a part-time PhD which focusses on development of novel software and analytical solutions focussed on scalability, interoperability, precision and just-in-time remote collection and monitoring of mHealth data from smartphones and wearables in different disorder areas.
mHealth; Machine Learning; Software Engineering; Distributed Systems; Data Integration; Data Analysis; Big Data; Just In time; Interoperability.
- The usability of daytime and night-time heart rate dynamics as digital biomarkers of depression severity
- Long-term participant retention and engagement patterns in an app and wearable-based multinational remote digital depression study
- The Feasibility of Implementing Remote Measurement Technologies in Psychological Treatment for Depression: Mixed Methods Study on Engagement
- The utility of wearable devices in assessing ambulatory impairments of people with multiple sclerosis in free-living conditions
- Associations Between Depression Symptom Severity and Daily-Life Gait Characteristics Derived From Long-Term Acceleration Signals in Real-World Settings: Retrospective Analysis