Software Developer and PhD student
Computer Scientist with keen interests in mHealth, mobile application development and streaming applications. I am currently working on developing the RADAR-CNS data collection platform. I am also enrolled in a part-time PhD which focusses on development of novel software and analytical solutions focussed on scalability, interoperability, precision and just-in-time remote collection and monitoring of mHealth data from smartphones and wearables in different disorder areas.
mHealth; Machine Learning; Software Engineering; Distributed Systems; Data Integration; Data Analysis; Big Data; Just In time; Interoperability.
- Remote assessment of lung disease and impact on physical and mental health (ralpmh): Protocol for a prospective observational study
- Predicting depressive symptom severity through individuals' nearby bluetooth device count data collected by mobile phones: Preliminary longitudinal study
- Issue in Remote Assessment of Lung Disease and Impact on Physical and Mental Health (RALPMH): Protocol for Prospective Observational Study
- Relationship Between Major Depression Symptom Severity and Sleep Collected Using a Wristband Wearable Device: Multicenter Longitudinal Observational Study
- Remote Assessment of Disease and Relapse in Epilepsy: Protocol for a Multicenter Prospective Cohort Study