Software Developer and PhD student
Computer Scientist with keen interests in mHealth, mobile application development and streaming applications. I am currently working on developing the RADAR-CNS data collection platform. I am also enrolled in a part-time PhD which focusses on development of novel software and analytical solutions focussed on scalability, interoperability, precision and just-in-time remote collection and monitoring of mHealth data from smartphones and wearables in different disorder areas.
mHealth; Machine Learning; Software Engineering; Distributed Systems; Data Integration; Data Analysis; Big Data; Just In time; Interoperability.
- Remote assessment of disease and relapse in epilepsy: Protocol for a multicenter prospective cohort study
- Using Smartphones and Wearable Devices to Monitor Behavioral Changes During COVID-19
- Using smartphones and wearable devices to monitor behavioural changes during COVID-19
- Challenges & solutions in a hybrid mHealth mobile app
- Remote Assessment of Disease and Relapse in Major Depressive Disorder (RADAR-MDD): A multi-centre prospective cohort study protocol