His expertise and interests include Translational Bioinformatics, Applied Predictive Modelling & Machine Learning, Next Generation Sequence Analysis & Personalised Medicine, Drug Repositioning, Biomarker Discovery, Open Science, Data Science.
- An epigenome-wide association study of Alzheimer's disease blood highlights robust DNA hypermethylation in the HOXB6 gene
- Working Towards a Blood-Derived Gene Expression Biomarker Specific for Alzheimer's Disease
- Genome-wide association study of rate of cognitive decline in Alzheimer's disease patients identifies novel genes and pathways
- Differential gene expression analysis in blood of first episode psychosis patients
- Transcriptomic analysis of probable asymptomatic and symptomatic Alzheimer brains