Dr Honghan Wu
Visiting Research Fellow; Post-Doctoral Data Scientist (Dec 2015 – Feb 2018)
Dr Honghan Wu is a visiting research fellow at Department of Biostatistics and Health Informatics of King’s College London.
His research is to apply text technologies and Knowledge Graph techniques to analyse electronic health records (EHRs). The goal is to derive a consistent and comprehensive patient phenome from unstructured and structured EHRs and provide semantic computation upon it to support decision making for tailored care, trial recruitment and research.
For most updated information (publications, etc.), please check https://honghan.github.io/
- A Knowledge Distillation Ensemble Framework for Predicting Short- and Long-Term Hospitalization Outcomes From Electronic Health Records Data
- A Knowledge Distillation Ensemble Framework for Predicting Short- and Long-Term Hospitalization Outcomes from Electronic Health Records Data
- A Knowledge Distillation Ensemble Framework for Predicting Short and Long-term Hospitalisation Outcomes from Electronic Health Records Data
- Excess deaths in people with cardiovascular diseases during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Ensemble learning for poor prognosis predictions: A case study on SARS-CoV-2