Dr Honghan Wu
Visiting Research Fellow; Post-Doctoral Data Scientist (Dec 2015 – Feb 2018)
Dr Honghan Wu is a visiting research fellow at Department of Biostatistics and Health Informatics of King’s College London.
His research is to apply text technologies and Knowledge Graph techniques to analyse electronic health records (EHRs). The goal is to derive a consistent and comprehensive patient phenome from unstructured and structured EHRs and provide semantic computation upon it to support decision making for tailored care, trial recruitment and research.
For most updated information (publications, etc.), please check https://honghan.github.io/
- Modeling Rare Interactions in Time Series Data Through Qualitative Change: Application to Outcome Prediction in Intensive Care Units
- On Classifying Sepsis Heterogeneity in the ICU: Insight Using Machine Learning
- Semantic computational analysis of anticoagulation use in atrial fibrillation from real world data
- CogStack: Experiences of deploying integrated information retrieval and extraction services in a large National Health Service Foundation Trust hospital
- SemEHR: A General-purpose Semantic Search System to Surface Semantic Data from Clinical Notes for Tailored Care, Trial Recruitment and Clinical Research