I have a background in Bioinformatics and Data Science, currently working on my PhD thesis based around mHealth & IoT datasets and how these can be used for research and clinical applications.
- Associations Between Depression Symptom Severity and Daily-Life Gait Characteristics Derived From Long-Term Acceleration Signals in Real-World Settings: Retrospective Analysis
- Temporal Evolution of Multiday, Epileptic Functional Networks Prior to Seizure Occurrence
- Longitudinal Relationships Between Depressive Symptom Severity and Phone-Measured Mobility: Dynamic Structural Equation Modeling Study
- Fitbeat: COVID-19 estimation based on wristband heart rate using a contrastive convolutional auto-encoder
- Remote Assessment of Disease and Relapse in Major Depressive Disorder (RADAR-MDD): Recruitment, retention, and data availability in a longitudinal remote measurement study.