RADAR Platform Software Developer
An exciting new opportunity to be one of the lead developers of the EU RADAR-CNS project (www.radar-cns.org).,Remote Assessment of Disease and Relapse – Central Nervous System (RADAR-CNS) is an innovative and collaborative research programme that is exploring the potential of wearable devices to help prevent, and treat, depression, multiple sclerosis and epilepsy. You will be working on passive and active monitoring of Android applications to add new functionality and maintain existing code.
The role will entail:
● Carrying out end-to-end development, deployment and maintenance of the wearable and mobile phone data harvesting platform
● Investigating & developing standards such as (OneM2M, Open mHealth, FIHR)
● Assisting in evaluation and benchmarking of reference set of wearable devices, phone sensors and apps to measure core data classes (eg. Sleep architecture, Physical Activity, Speech, Cognition, Social Connectivity, Memory)
● Developing and improving server-side infrastructure that enable:
1) Data Ingestion from user devices and external services
2) Data Quality Assurance features to provide alerts and reports about the successful transmission of sensor and trial data
3) Database storage for sensor data
4) An integration API layer to allow for interfacing with the data store (eg. Transmart, EMRs, and “build your own interfaces” that other work packages may want to construct)
● Extending functionality on the platform management interface and dashboards (Ionic Framework)
This is a fixed term post for 3 years.
The selection process will include competency based questions, a presentation, and a panel interview.
Interviews are scheduled to be held in August.
To apply for this post, you will need to register with the HireWire system first to download and submit the application form. Please note, should you wish to submit a CV and/or a short statement, you will need to copy & paste these at the end of the application form as the system will only allow one document to be uploaded.
Closing date: 09 August 2017
If you have questions about this role, please contact: Amos Folarin, Email: email@example.com,