Dr Honghan Wu
Visiting Research Fellow; Post-Doctoral Data Scientist (Dec 2015 – Feb 2018)
My current research focus is on annotating, analysing and searching large scale healthcare data by utilising Knowledge Graph techniques.
- CogStack: Experiences of deploying integrated information retrieval and extraction services in a large National Health Service Foundation Trust hospital
- SemEHR: A General-purpose Semantic Search System to Surface Semantic Data from Clinical Notes for Tailored Care, Trial Recruitment and Clinical Research
- Knowledge graph prediction of unknown adverse drug reactions and validation in electronic health records
- ADEPt, a semantically-enriched pipeline for extracting adverse drug events from free-text electronic health records
- The psycho-ENV corpus: Research articles annotated for knowledge discovery on correlating mental diseases and environmental factors