Dr Angus Roberts
Angus is a Senior Lecturer in Health Informatics at the Department of Biostatistics and Health Informatics, King’s College London.
- Text Classification to Inform Suicide Risk Assessment in Electronic Health Records
- Using natural language processing to extract structured epilepsy data from unstructured clinic letters: Development and validation of the ExECT (extraction of epilepsy clinical text) system
- Normalization of Imprecise Temporal Expressions Extracted from Text
- Normalisation of imprecise temporal expressions extracted from text
- A Deep Neural Network Sentence Level Classification Method with Context Information