Dr Alfredo Iacoangeli
Post-Doctoral Researcher (Developer) in Bioinformatics
I am a Post-Doctoral Researcher (Developer) in Bioinformatics working on an MNDA grant (Dobson/Al-Chalabi) to develop a high throughput gene, environment and epigenetics database and analysis system for international ALS research.
- DNAscan: Personal computer compatible NGS analysis, annotation and visualisation
- Telomere length is greater in ALS than in controls: A whole genome sequencing study
- ALSgeneScanner: a pipeline for the analysis and interpretation of DNA sequencing data of ALS patients
- Telomere length is greater in ALS than in controls: a whole genome sequencing study
- Association of NIPA1 repeat expansions with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in a large international cohort